'The Biggest Loser' winner to visit Lowcountry Planet Fitness locations | News
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC)- Planet Fitness locations in Charleston will welcome a special guest who lost over half of his body weight while on his way to being crowned "The Biggest Loser".
Jeremy Britt, winner of The Biggest Loser Season 13, will be at the Northwoods Mall Planet Fitness on Monday, Jan. 28 from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. He will then move over to the Citadel Mall Planet Fitness from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Britt, 22, dropped an incredible 199 pounds over the course of season, going from 389 pounds to 190 pounds. He lost 51.16% of his total body weight, and lowered his BMI from 59.1 to 28.9.
Guests will be able to hear Britt's story, win prizes, and meet other members who are also trying to lose weight.
Planet Fitness recently became of sponsor of The Biggest Loser.
For more information on Planet Fitness, click here.
Top North Charleston Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight
- Police: Suspect attacked his children's mom and their crying baby
- Authorities release video of crash involving deputy, motorist
- Charleston man remembered after losing battle with Cystic Fibrosis