Teens arrested for robbing carpet cleaner at gunpoint | News
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - Police have arrested two teens who allegedly held up a man who was cleaning carpets at a North Charleston apartment complex in July.
North Charleston Police Department spokesman Spencer Pryor said 17-year-old Daquan Cannon and 19-year-old Quadell Cannon were arrested Wednesday night.
The incident happened at the Alston Arms Apartments on July 15 around 9:30 a.m., according to police. Police say the victim left an apartment that he was cleaning to fetch an invoice from the truck when the two teens robbed him at gunpoint in the parking lot.
The suspects made away with $220 in cash, according to the incident report.
Both teens are charged with armed robbery. Quadell Cannon is also charged with possession of a firearm during the commission of a violent crime.
Copyright WCSC 2011. All rights reserved.
Top North Charleston Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal