Bighorn's Sports Grill holds Grand Opening today | Events
NORTH CHARLESTON (WCSC) - Bighorn’s Sports Grill will host its Grand Opening today.
The day will kick off with a ribbon cutting at 1 p.m. by North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey.
Berkeley County Sheriff Wayne Dewitt, Charleston County Sheriff Al Cannon and State Senator Larry Grooms will also attend.
All day customers can enjoy two-for-one, all-you-can-eat wings, half-off entrée salads, $2 drafts, $2.50 Fireballs and other drink specials.
Beginning at 6 p.m., 10% of all proceeds through the evening will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, which provides programs and services to severely injured service members during the time between active duty and transition to civilian life. Several active military personnel and injured veterans will be on hand for the event. Bighorn’s regularly offers a 10% discount to all active and nonactive military with ID.
At 8 p.m., Bighorn’s will host a wing-eating contest to see who can eat the most Buffalo wings.
- WHO: Bighorn’s Sports Grill
- WHAT: Grand Opening Activities
- WHEN: Dec 13, 2011, Ribbon Cutting 1 p.m., Wounded Warriers Benefit 6 p.m.
- WHERE: 7832 Rivers Ave., North Charleston, Across from Sears at Northwoods Mall
Top North Charleston Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman
- 'Little Shop of Horrors' hits the West Ashley HS stage
- West Ashley HS students pledge to 'W8 2 TXT', win 1,000 Subway subs
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight